Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What does the button “Show video” in the JA Slideshow Module settings mean? Is it possible to play videos in the JA Slideshow Module? I tried to put in Videos in the articles, but it doesn’t work. Thanks for info.

alexsmirnov Friend

Hi there,

I don’t think JA Slideshow can process videos. Please have a look at the module’s description:

==========================

JA Slideshow module for Joomla! 2.5 & Joomla! 3.2

Features: Display images from a folder or from articles. Includes auto-resized images, beautiful animation effects, and inline text-embeded descriptions.

JA Slideshow for Joomla! 2.5 includes advanced functionality which allows to build slideshows from image folders – OR – directly from images included in articles.

==========================

Could you provide us with a screenshot of the button “Show video”? I’ll be happy to have a look at it for you.

Regards,

Alex

serendip Friend

here’s the screenshot ! thank you and regards

1. Bildschirmfoto-2014-04-18-um-09.33.24
    alexsmirnov Friend

Could you please go to Extensions -> Extension Manager -> Manage. Then find there “JA Slideshow” and check its version for me, like on my screenshot:

Regards,

Alex

1. ja_slideshow_version
    serendip Friend

Hi Alex,

i have 2.7.0, like on your screenshot.

Regards, Nicole

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@serendip 422384 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Alex,

i have 2.7.0, like on your screenshot.

Regards, Nicole</blockquote>

Hi @serendip
    i tested the JA Slideshow as per your requirement .
    first of all i want to tell you that in JA Biz template , The Dev team made a layout for the images , that is awesome , no doubt .
    JA Slideshow has also capability to play the video type article as you can see in the JA Music template

if you want to this kind of feature you need to create a new layout for JA Biz .

I am afraid that will need heavy customization, you should hire a developer to carry out such work, customization support is out of JA support scope. Sorry for not being of much help under this case.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum