Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Hello
    There is an option in the Code to Add background image. Please take a look in the code given in Documentation Here .
    You can replace the image code

<video loop autoplay style="width: 100%; height: auto;" poster="/images/stories/joomla/poster.png">

With your Image .

<blockquote>If I want to hide the video, so that the section underneath it appears up top, what code do I need to modify? Feel free to be detailed
    </blockquote>
    If you want to hide video only for extra small devices you need to revert the custom changes that has been done in the tpls/block folder Here

<blockquote>Where can I find the custom.css file? Please provide a directory path.</blockquote>

Path: /templates/Your JA template/css/custom.css
    If there is no custom.css file then create it in/css Folder.

gvenditti Developer

Thank you pankajsharma. Yes, i do see the code to add the background image – I have done this however the image is not appearing on my mobile device.

What I’m looking to do is have the image appear on my phone while the video plays on the desktop. How can this be done?

Thank you,
    Gene

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Sorry image is load before video play so you can not make it load only for mobile in the same module .
    What i can suggest you is revert these custom changes .
    So video will not show on mobile and Create a new module that only contain image on parrallax position on first order for mobile .

gvenditti Developer

Hi pankajsharma I have created a new module just for an image and placed it in the parallax position – while it is showing up on mobile it is also showing up on the desktop. I want the image to only show on mobile only.

Please see the attached screengrab.

Thanks.

1. mobile-responsive-layout
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Can you add a screenshot of the module that you published .
    So i can suggest you some css changes for that module .

gvenditti Developer

Sure, here are two screengrabs – one shows the custom html for it, while the other shows what’s under the advanced tab.

1. screengrab-02
    2. screengrab-01
    Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<em>@gvenditti 461567 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sure, here are two screengrabs – one shows the custom html for it, while the other shows what’s under the advanced tab. </blockquote>
    Hello I don`t have your admin details . its too hard to assume the solution .
    Publish the module on front end . add a screenshot of fron end .
    + PM me your working site admin details .

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum