Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    i would like to know where to find closer instructions about the Video Tab in Ja Orisite,
    this is what i find, but i am wondering where to place the Vimeo Id to make it work the same…

1. Screen-shot-2012-07-28-at-13.12.03
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    Please view video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivirxplO50Q
    Hope that can help you!

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Hello Thank you Hero, i changed the code, did everything in the tutorial, still no fullscreen function. If you know why let me know
    so i can change it. very best regards and thank you!!

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    Fullscreen function depends embeded code, you should get it from vimeo website.

Regards,
    <em>@juliaroder 332474 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Thank you Hero, i changed the code, did everything in the tutorial, still no fullscreen function. If you know why let me know
    so i can change it. very best regards and thank you!!</blockquote>

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero
    i copied the iframe code from vimeo, and just followed all steps of the tutorial, no fullscreen, after you comment i checked vimeo code again but it was excactly the same. No i tried with allvideo plugin, …still no fullscreen, would you mind having a look at it? i can PM the Login details. THANKs

juliaroder Friend

<em>@juliaroder 333305 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Hero
    i copied the iframe code from vimeo, and just followed all steps of the tutorial, no fullscreen, after you comment i checked vimeo code again but it was excactly the same. No i tried with allvideo plugin, …still no fullscreen, would you mind having a look at it? i can PM the Login details. THANKs</blockquote>

i also entered the “old” code from Vimeo, for the case it had to do with iframe, still no fullscreen function. ::::::(((((((

HeR0 Friend

Okie, PM me admin account, website link and vimeo code. I’ll have a look and help you out.

Regards

juliaroder Friend

THANKs, i PM it yesterday, many thanks

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    I added video at http://www.saraoes.com/undressed3/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=225 page, please check that.

When user try to add iframe or applet,…. tags into content of articles or in custom html modules, these tags are cleaned by editor on save as these are by default disabled in the editor setting. So you should set allow for them if you want to use, if no them will cleaned before save.

Or you can disable editor and update the tags using HTML view.

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Wow thank you very much for the information and fixing my problem.!!!!!!!!!!!

One more question, i added it in my PM, but maybe you did not see it, you have fixed this once but now it is happening again,
    in the checkout process the prices are blank, see screenshot. Why does this happen?

Best Regards

1. Screen-shot-2012-08-09-at-15.34.38
    HeR0 Friend

– I can see it and use it to edit on page http://www.saraoes.com/undressed3/index.php?option=com_content&view=featured&Itemid=225
    – The prices are blank, i not sure this because it may be dependent on your store setting .

Regards,
    <em>@juliaroder 333783 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow thank you very much for the information and fixing my problem.!!!!!!!!!!!

One more question, i added it in my PM, but maybe you did not see it, you have fixed this once but now it is happening again,
    in the checkout process the prices are blank, see screenshot. Why does this happen?

Best Regards
    </blockquote>

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero, i have checked my store settings, but all prices are set, there are others in forum who have this problem, would you be so nice and doble check which could be the problem? i have seen some issues about virtuemart 2.03 and updates…
    i have virtuemart 2.06, but if this is the problem who can i switch back without loosing data and should the template not support virtuemart updates? thank you for information. best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  juliaroder 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum