Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello,

i have installed the template and i have few problems with.

I have problem for videos in the frontpage and category blog. I have a message who say me to install flash player.

For picture, the thumbnails i suppose are not display correctly

Sorry for my english.

You can see here: http://www.ur95.com

Thanks

urbaniak frederic Friend

nobody for help me?

urbaniak frederic Friend

where can i have help for my problem?

Saguaros Moderator

Hello Semor!

The problem results from the allvideos reloaded component, it is working wrong.Thus, I woud like to suggest that
    1) You go to the Joomla Extension to find another extension that could working perfectly on your site
    2) you keep contact with developers of that extension to get further advice
    3) if possible, provide me the FTP account and Administrator account. i would like to debug this issue 🙂

toddman Friend

That’s strange allvideos & allvideos reloaded componet work fine for me. Do you have the current adobe flash installed in your browser?

Phill Moderator

<em>@semor 194491 wrote:</em><blockquote>where can i have help for my problem?</blockquote>
    Your videos are working fine for me. Have you fixed the problem? If not then have you tried from a different PC as it looks like the problem is just on your machine.

triley0131 Friend

I tried from several PC’s ran into the same problem after installing the latest version of Flash 10.x. It works fine in Firefox but the problem still exist using Internet Explorer. Any thoughts?

triley0131 Friend

I have not heard of any solutions at this point, can anyone suggest a video extension that works well with JA Teline IV. Also, I like to find out how the JA Teline IV developers were able to display their promotion video. I attempted to copy that module and replace the YouTube embedded code and nothing displayed. Any thoughts on how to resolve the video dilemma?

toddman Friend

The video displayed on your home page worked fine in IE8. If you have video downloader for firefox, download the video you want to your computer. resize to fit your module, then upload to your media folder & stream it from your hosting provider. you’ll want to save it in .flv formate.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  toddman 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum