Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Seen a similar error but not the same.

When new users sign up at the site to apply for jobs everything works perfect.

However, if existing users log in with their old joomla account and they go to “Add Resume” it takes them to a page that looks like the New User Registration, however, it’s missing the “Publish Date” at the bottom.

Once the user fills out that information everything works, now the problem is this:

They can’t “Edit Resume” on the “View resume” page, they can only “Edit Details”. In addition, at the bottom of the page it says “Created Date: 0000-00-00 00:00:00 “

When said user apply for the job there is no ResumePDF only the uploaded file from the initial registration.

Finally, at the top of the page for said user there is: “You don’t have update your information detail! Update now” “Update Now” Being a link that errors into:

“View not found [name, type, prefix]: usergroup,html,jobboardView”

Thanks for the help! Million Kudo’s on the line 😀

Vinh CV Friend

Hi tandemtech,

Please give us your site URL, Admin, FTP account for closer check by editing to update required information in your first post in this thread.

tandemtech Friend

<em>@vinhcv 248285 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi tandemtech,

Please give us your site URL, Admin, FTP account for closer check by editing to update required information in your first post in this thread.</blockquote>

Details have been updated. Also, I get this error(Screen Shots Below)

When I click on Yes use Current Resume I get an error but the app still goes through.

Thanks again.

1. error
    2. error2
    Vinh CV Friend

Hi tandemtech,

We have fixed issue showing in your screenshot.

For “existing users log in with their old joomla account”, you must use JAJobBoard menu module that supports user to login, they can upgrade their account as employer/jobseeker via “Update my info” in module after users log in.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Vinh CV 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum