Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hello,

How I can add a filter to the view resume for employers ?
    for example,
    I have already set some categories but if the employers like to search the resumes based on the categories, how I can add a filter in the top for categories, now there is location filter that find the jobseeker resumes.

Please help

1. catr
    HeR0 Friend

Dear Okkhalid,

That featured is available as default, you could check this on our demo site http://demo25.jobboard.joomlart.com/employer-resumes.html. Did you change category field on your site?

Regards

okkhalid Friend

Hi Hero, it works only when I have the Display mode:show all in front end.
    I do not want the job seeker to edit the category. how I can prevent that from edit by the jobseeker in the front end and in the same time show it to employers so they can search by categories.

Thanks,

1. selection
    HeR0 Friend

Dears,

Please try with other options such as “Show on New and only view on edit form” http://prntscr.com/xvdln
    If this does not help, you must edit in file code componentscom_jajobboardviewsjaresumestmpljaform.php

Regards

okkhalid Friend

Hi Hero, it did not work,
    what line that I should change to get this effected in jaf orm.php
    and to what I’m going to change it.

Please help.

thanks

okkhalid Friend

please would you mind to let me know what to change to have this effected ?
    Thank you

okkhalid Friend

Hi Hero,

How this field show be read only for the jobseeker and will enabled in the resume search for the Employer,
    You have advised to change the file componentscom_jajobboardviewsjaresumestmpljaf orm.php
    Please would you mind to let me know what code should I change,

Thank you so much

HeR0 Friend

Dears

On which registration or other page do you want to disable category field? Please try to go form file of the page and disable category field. Unfortunately, the default setting do not have options to do so.
    <blockquote>how I can prevent that from edit by the jobseeker in the front end </blockquote>

I cannot access your site with old info. please update the same, so that i can help you out.

okkhalid Friend

Hi HeRo,
    I have sent you PM.

Thanks,

okkhalid Friend

<em>@HeR0 366753 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dears

On which registration or other page do you want to disable category field? Please try to go form file of the page and disable category field. Unfortunately, the default setting do not have options to do so.

I cannot access your site with old info. please update the same, so that i can help you out.</blockquote>

I would like to have it enabled in the Employer Section, View resumes…

I would like to have it read only in the Jobseeker section, when the Jobseekers edit the resume.

Please see the attachments
    thanks

1. enable
    2. disable
    HeR0 Friend

Dears,

Please change Display mode value to Show all on front end and open file components/com_jajobboard/views/jaresumes/tmpl/jaform.php
    – Find

<td class="col1">
    <?php echo rendfieldlabel($field); ?>:
    </td>
    <td class="col2">
    <?php echo $input; ?>
    </td>

– Replace with

<td class="col1">
    <?php echo rendfieldlabel($field); ?>:
    </td>
    <td class="col2">
    <?php echo $field->field_name=='category' ? getCategories($this->item->{$field->field_name}) : $input; ?>
    </td>

Hope this helps.

Regards

okkhalid Friend

Thank you Hero, it works now

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  okkhalid 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum