Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

the 3-levels Virtical Menu categories in demo site is a manual menu: each entry is built one by one with single URL.
    This method is good for very few static categories, but it is impossible to apply for a structured shop with a complex, and variable, tree of categories (eg Cat1/subCat2/subCat3)

If I use the "VirtueMart Categories module" instead of the manual "Menu module", the effect is not good and the 3rd level of categories is not show.

Is there a way to show the list of categories dynamically (not manually) as in the demo?

Thank you

1. megastore
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

In this template, we provide special style for that categories menu module so I’m afraid that you need to follow the structure like the demo site setup. For dynamic display, it would require lots of customization to achieve.

Regards

gpsblues Friend

Thank you,

the template is perfect.
    I think I can solve with the customization of another free VM Categories module into Virtical Menu.

Saguaros Moderator

Great to hear that!

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum