Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I know it is not a template question but since so many people has use it already I am sure many know very well virtue mart. Ok my shipping database collect very well my shipping address and send through email etc etc. However, on the final page does not post data. Anyone has idea where I can change the code? to make sure address is included in final check out page? Included pic what I mean. Thank you so much in advance for anyone who will take time to answer

1. checkout
    Anonymous Moderator

Hi

I could not find the same problem in our template. I think there is a problem with your website.
    Could you send me your live url via PM so that i could have closer look on the issue?

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@di38 118775 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know it is not a template question but since so many people has use it already I am sure many know very well virtue mart. Ok my shipping database collect very well my shipping address and send through email etc etc. However, on the final page does not post data. Anyone has idea where I can change the code? to make sure address is included in final check out page? Included pic what I mean. Thank you so much in advance for anyone who will take time to answer</blockquote>

Maybe you should refer to the thread called “2 serious problems with VirtueMart” here in the JA Zeolite forum. This error comes up with JA VM Templates, alsow with the others around, not just with JA Zeolite. It is a strange error, so do not wonder.:)

But why not letting JA Developer taking a closer look, maybe this helps to clear up the whole problem.

sfpkent Friend

Hi JA Developer,

I thought that di38 has the same problem with me?? Thread:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/two-serious-problem-in-virtuemart-ja-may-reconsider-to-use-it/

Urszula Dziki Friend

hi sfpkent,

Thank you so much for re-directing me. Woo hoo .. I can see you found your problem and possibly mine. Question is ……and now I really feel dumb. ..what record I should delate? omg I am now really feel stupid ……looking at table and scared to delate anything. hmm does it sound dumb? I know it does. But once you help i wil lbe much wiser.

sfpkent Friend

Hi di38,

You have to go to phpMyadmin, look for a table called “jos_vm_user_info table”, you DON’T DETELE the table, but you EMPTY the table.

Becareful, DELETE the table and EMPTY the table is totally different.

The problem should be solved. What I advice you is backup your file, your MySql database first before doing anything, coz if you misdelete, you have no turning back.

Urszula Dziki Friend

hi sfpkent Thank you so much. I already done backup for database and site just in case lol Bad habbit..Anyhow, i am in process of testing – does not look like it did any good 🙁 grr .. but I will try again after cleaning cache..

nope grr I am desperate: here is the website: http://www.bellakidsclothing.com.au/AdelaideShop/

Urszula Dziki Friend

Thank you JA Developer for taking a time. Here is the website: I have to admit I took shortcut …and now I am paying a price. Usually I do install template separately but quick is always so aluring ..so I did it by installing quick installation. Grr shame on me…but now too late a bit to cry. So if you can share a bit of your wisdom ……..I do appreciate very very much http://www.bellakidsclothing.com.au/AdelaideShop/

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Urszula Dziki 15 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum