Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi did somebody check if VirtueMart 1.1.0 (stable) with joomla 1.53 work fine with JA Larix,
    Can Joomlart Supply a quick start for the new versions please?

Thanks allot for any reply.
    🙂

jimmiehendriks Friend

I uploaded Virtuemart 1.1.0 STABLE over the quickstart JA_Xenia_II_v1.1_for_Joomla_1.5.2 (not yet stable).
    Now there are differences in the template looks for the categories and products which don’t look nice!

Can Joomlart supply a quick start for this new version please?

Thanx, Jimmie

kashxo Friend

All the JoomlArt package are now being upgrade to Joomla! 1.5.3
    You will get the latest version of Joomla! and VirtueMart soon.

shamboo Friend

it would be helpfull to get some kind of a time frame – just to have some plans set, is it a matter of days, or weeks?
    thanks, love your templates.

ruigato Friend

an update to the new VM version would be nice.

freddy Friend

Can this simply be updated over the existing JA Larix template with the existing customer database in MySQL or does it need to be a fresh Quickstart again?

Thank you.

komang Friend

I was tried install virtualmart v.1.1 its running well. this component 100% support for jalarix template

kagex Friend

<em>@komang 52425 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was tried install virtualmart v.1.1 its running well. this component 100% support for jalarix template</blockquote>
    Hi, did you install it manually or using the quickstart? the quickstart doesn’t seem to work well, especially under the category browse page. And as another member has also mentioned, the add to cart button seems to be missing on the item details page as well.

Thank you.

komang Friend

You right sometime quick start not work well.
    I was tried install VT into fresh joomla installation.
    Have you update your virtualmart ?

kagex Friend

<em>@komang 56135 wrote:</em><blockquote>You right sometime quick start not work well.
    I was tried install VT into fresh joomla installation.
    Have you update your virtualmart ?</blockquote>
    i was doing a fresh install from the quickstart version 1.2 when i encounter this problem. the Larix 1.2 version has a joomla 1.5.3 and virtuemart 1.1.0 which is the latest version.

komang Friend

I think you should contact PM for life chat. JA will help you to try on your server. I think this is best way

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  komang 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum