Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Virtuemart has released a security patch V1.13 I’m curious if anyone has installed it and if so if they have run into any problems?

cjmicro Friend

I thought i uploaded the patch, but when i enter the VM component it still shows 1.1..2. The VM forum talks about a tab to “install a patcH’ but I can’t find it anywhere. Let mek now if you know where that is and I’ll try to finish my patching :rolleyes:

Then I can let you know if anything wacky happened!!

Cheryl

cjmicro Friend

OMG I just found it, it’s on the “check for updates” on the LEFT VM ADMIN menu, not the little “check for updates” at the top. What an idiot I am.

I had the quickstart of mesolite with sample data and it all appears to be there, but that’s all I’ve done so far.

Cheryl

wooohanetworks Friend

Don’t upgrade it, it is full of bugs, read the forum there first at the VM Homepage!

cjmicro Friend

<em>@wooohanetworks 112045 wrote:</em><blockquote>Don’t upgrade it, it is full of bugs, read the forum there first at the VM Homepage!</blockquote>

I did see that. I get nervous when they talk about a security release though!! I am not using it on my live site yet, mainly because there are so many customizations it will be a nightmare to implement them all over again. <SIGH>

Cheryl

nefar Friend

I still haven’t’ upgraded. That is what scares me though is tons of bugs and the VM support is basically nonexistent.

2khaat Friend

anyone upgrade yet?

mj1256 Friend

just did it this month without any issues, but i have a dev team that fixed what ever came up. if your a DIY’er, don’t do it.If you want help, we can do it for you for a fee.

PM me if interested

2khaat Friend

i am in the process of hiring someone to do a few items on my site, they said that a VM admin released a fix and he can implement it

if it doesn’t work out I will pm you, thank you

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  2khaat 15 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum