Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello all,
    I would like to publish my virtuemart products on my anion site?
    Thanks in advance for your help
    Sylvain

TomC Moderator

Well, first things’ first . . . have you installed the VirtueMart component on your site (via your Extension Manager)??

http://virtuemart.net/downloads

Also, see my response to a similar question here –> http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-install-virtuemart-in-ja-events-template/

😎

Sylvain ipoua Friend

Sorry,
    I already installed Virtuemart, and I can access my store via the menu.

I would like for example, have my products (with the prive) publish on “popular” or “latest” tab,

Thanks for your help
    Sylvain

TomC Moderator

<em>@sipoua 249538 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    I would like for example, have my products (with the prive) publish on “popular” or “latest” tab,
    </blockquote>
    In addition to the VirtueMart component itself, I assume you also installed the core modules that come with the virtuemart download – correct?

I am not 100% certain about how this particular template functions – as I have not downloaded/used it (yet). However, as amongst the virtuemart modules are “Latest Products” and “Top Ten” (which basically is the same as “popular”), would you not be able to assign whichever module you wanted to whichever tab(s) you wanted?

If I’m not understanding your issue or what it is you want to accomplish, I apologize.

Sylvain ipoua Friend

Thanks TOM,
    That was exactly what I was looking for … and I’ve already use those VM modules in another site.

TomC Moderator

Glad I could help !!

When you configure the menu and modules as you wanted, I would love to see the result. 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum