Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I use downloaded and installed this template and transfered over my Virtual files and now my audio tracks is not working and I need to know is this template compatible with virtuemart 1.14?

All my flash audio file is not loading… when I change the templates everything show up and loads… Which lead to to believe it the Rasite template! And it not just Virtuemart, even when I try to load a Allvideos Reloaded 1.2.6 module it is being blocked so I need to know what I have to disable of this template in order to get my other components and plugins to work!

+So instead of asking me for access to my site…install Allvideo Reloaded 1.2.6 on your test site with the template and virtuemart and see why your template is blocking the this component and others from loading…

If anyone know how to get a flash video player to load in this template please shoot me an reply… I am a couple weeks away from reopening my site and I need a fix….

Again, all my Allvideo reloaded settings was working until I install the Rasite Template… The only did we did was add content-mass-bottom position to the template… But we did this the fact of not being able to get our video content to work….

uniquebiz Friend

<em>@charles99 185322 wrote:</em><blockquote>

+So instead of asking me for access to my site…install Allvideo Reloaded 1.2.6 on your test site with the template and virtuemart and see why your template is blocking the this component and others from loading…

.</blockquote>

So you expect ppl to download all videos, run up a local rasite install just to see if it works? No way, YOU run up a rasite local install, YOU apply allvideos and start doing some testing and debugging for yourself!

Time ppl here at least made some attempt at debugging before ordering ppl to do this and that because they are not interested in learning or are too lazy.

You ask does vm run with rasite, yes it does, Didn’t you test it before asking? That is a local rasite install add VM?

having said that I find you can’t just whack a new template over an existing VM based site and expect perfection.

I’ll tell you how I’d approach getting it working,
    install a new clean fresh Rasite quickstart at a new online location with new db. Install the latest VM and ensure it is functioning. Install all the extensions such as all videos etc you use on the current site Then export your entire db from existing site into the new install, then test, apart from any differing module positions ( differences between templates) The db will ensure that parameters are maintained.
    such as products store data etc. You may have to upload any downloadable vm content you distribute etc but that’s not hard.
    This is what I have done in the past and I have made it work.
    Shannon

charles99 Friend

Are you smoking something that you should put out, Shannon?

We did a clean install on both Rasite template and Virtuemart… And for whatever reason we are unable to get flash to load with this template… But let me go a step farther the same thing happens when you try to apply a other components that was fully working before we install this template! And let me go another step! Head over to Gavick.com and down load one of the template with Joomlart framework and try to load Seryet video Component their template won’t work with Seyert Video 2.8.5 which lead us back to the template framework… Seyert Video 2.8.5 which a hell of a lot of people are still using. And he hit miss approach leads some without the option of using these components or gong with the template… i don’t intend to choose one over the other for the simple fact I paid for a product that should work… And Stable means, min. bugs!

So before you give your opinion on Whacking Something know what you are talking about! Now if two companies are using the same framework and even if one person is having a problem installing video in Virtuemart, which worked perfectly before installing this template, someone should man up and say maybe, just maybe we should take a look at this, just to see if our framework or plugins or components is blocking these components from loading…

And before anyone in this forum use the word WHACK, I do hope you understand this is a Business! And the only people that should be speaking for Joomlart is their employees!

Charles

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  charles99 14 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum