Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Happy new year 2016 to you all ! Keep on doing this nice Joomla work !
    Question: I’m setting up the Cagox website with Virtuemart now, but i want to show some products as "CATALOG" style without prices and no "add to cart" button – and other products as "SHOP" articles with prices and they can be added to the shopping cart.
    I will make a head category for this in virtuemart f.e. "CATALOG" and "SHOP" and then subcatergories and also different menuitems for the 2 groups.
    I see only in the highest level i can hide prices in the configuration or use virtuemart as catalog.
    What is the easiest solution for this to seperate this 2 groups – i see when i put the stock at 0 pieces the prices and "add to cart" can be hidden also. … do i have to make a new templatestyle for this articles that will be show as CATALOG that hide the productprice and add to cart button ?
    Kind regards.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, you can give me the URL of your site and screenshot where you are trying to do. I will check and suggest the solution for you.

Regards

TomC Moderator

Happy new year 2016 to you all ! Keep on doing this nice Joomla work !
    Question: Iā€™m setting up the Cagox website with Virtuemart now, but i want to show some products as "CATALOG" style without prices and no "add to cart" button ā€“ and other products as "SHOP" articles with prices and they can be added to the shopping cart.
    I will make a head category for this in virtuemart f.e. "CATALOG" and "SHOP" and then subcatergories and also different menuitems for the 2 groups.
    I see only in the highest level i can hide prices in the configuration or use virtuemart as catalog.
    What is the easiest solution for this to seperate this 2 groups ā€“ i see when i put the stock at 0 pieces the prices and "add to cart" can be hidden also. ā€¦ do i have to make a new templatestyle for this articles that will be show as CATALOG that hide the productprice and add to cart button ?
    Kind regards.

My thought is that this will require the use of two separate Virtuemart modules – one for the catalog function/display and one for the "store" function/display. Have you also posted your question on the Virtuemart Forum?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum