Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi,

We have installed JA Charity quickstart and we can’t save product items in VirtueMart…

The Save, Cancel and Save & Close buttons all don’t work for Products in VirtueMart.

We’re using Joomla 3.4.3 and VirtueMart 3.0.6.2 (as per quickstart).

Please advise and fix asap.

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hello
    Please check the compatibility of VM with Joomla 3.4.3 as its just out and and currently no template and extension are updated for Latest Joomla .
    Turn on The error report to Max, and check if you got any error .
    Also i suggest you to write the issue on VM support forum as issue seems between Joomla and VirtualMart .

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Just for adding information:
    – There are some addressed issues because invalid userid with sample database. Please make sure all your user id are valid.
    Or you can empty vm tables and adding your own with valid userid.
    – I can’t check your backend because limited of permission . Would you mind upgrade it to Super Administrator

ps:// I have verified with quickstart on my dev site. It’s working fine.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

romolo Friend

Hi @jooservices,

Certainly – I have upgraded the login to super admin. Please investigate and advise.

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Got why

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: #mprices[product_price_publish_up][]-lbl
    You have js error.
    I would suggest you uninstall VM and reinstall it.
    I saw you have strange <head> with VM

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

romolo Friend

Hi @jooservices,

Thank you for your response.

We have since uninstalled VirtueMart and re-installed it and I can confirm the save, save & close, close, buttons now work.

Since we have installed however we noticed we’re missing the “Grid” layout style in the VM Products module… Please see the following screenshots for example.

Currently only have “Default” & “Single” layouts available: http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/383175/618d70469c570ac7c4c0b1c6a7cd3db1

This is the “Grid” option we are missing (on a separate website): http://www.awesomescreenshot.com/image/383169/5bc13d8665c8d0359ab1502db4b4719c

Please advise how to add this layout style into the custom module, in order for us to display the VM shop products in module position “home-1”.

Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    For another please create new topic with issue detail.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 9 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum