Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I have some trouble with the Virtuemart Checkout Process
    When it comes to the end prices of the selected items are not listed at all, in the Cart i see them but not in the checkout procedure.
    I checked the forum and found issues about Virtuemart Version / Template Issues, but the proposed solutions didnt solve the problem imy case.
    I would appreciate any help.
    Best Regards

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder,

I change default_pricelist.php file to default_pricelist,php__ ( may be, you should remove this file ) in templates/ja_orisite/html/com_virtuemart/cart folder then your issue would be sovled.

This is an error of override template in JA Orisite template. We will fix and update into download package asap. Please follow at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JSHOPPING4ORISITEJ25-17

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

Thank You HERO!!!!!!!!!!! Saved the day!:):):):):):):):):):)

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero, my problem is showing up again, the link you said gives me an allert message, see attachment. i would like to know how this bug can be solved.

1. Screen-shot-2012-09-01-at-14.36.34
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    I published this issue. Now you can view it.

Regards,
    <em>@HeR0 334481 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello Hero, my problem is showing up again, the link you said gives me an allert message, see attachment. i would like to know how this bug can be solved.</blockquote>

juliaroder Friend

Hello Hero, i loged in, but there is no issue where i can read about this bug. please could you send me a working link ?

HeR0 Friend
    juliaroder Friend

sorry no access! i had to sign up, did this before, no success. my login name: Juliar (pass same as joomlasite i pmed to you)

1. Screen-shot-2012-09-05-at-21.21.27
    HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder,

We are experiencing issue with the JIRA system. we will fix it asap.

Regards,

juliaroder Friend

hello Hero, how much time to do think takes the fix? the site wants to be online soon, what do the other clients using Ja Orisite do? Anyworkaround for now? thank

HeR0 Friend

Hi Juliaroder
    Your issue is fixed as above my posted. Now, what is your problem on your site? Sorry for my confusion.

Regards,
    <em>@juliaroder 337301 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello Hero, how much time to do think takes the fix? the site wants to be online soon, what do the other clients using Ja Orisite do? Anyworkaround for now? thank</blockquote>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 12 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum