Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I know this isn’t your product, but no one on their forums has tried to help me yet.. I can’t add or edit products as in the backend joomla is pulling the edit/add products screen up in the window by itself.. instead of wrapping it in the joomla admin template.. Anyone have a clue or want to take a stab at it?

Michael Casha Friend

Hey mate, can you provide us with a screenshot and I’m sure we’ll try and help you out as best we can.

Also moved to a more appropriate area.

TomC Moderator

<em>@internat 17690 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know this isn’t your product, but no one on their forums has tried to help me yet.. I can’t add or edit products as in the backend joomla is pulling the edit/add products screen up in the window by itself.. instead of wrapping it in the joomla admin template.. Anyone have a clue or want to take a stab at it?</blockquote>

Are you saying that, even with the separate window, you’re not able to add products to your site as normal? I’m not quite sure if this is an actual “problem” or not – that is, if you are still able to add the information to your site.

internat Friend

no it’s in the same window.. and because the admin template goes away.. there are no save or cancel buttons.. SO I can’t save.. I can fill out the form to add the product but hitting enter or space doesn’t submit it and there is no save button.. I cannot add new products or edit the ones I have [ Sample Ones] I’ll try and take some screens real quick

These screens are all from the same window.. No new window..

1. vmerror1
    2. vmerror002
    3. vmerror003
    instantinlaw Friend

Hi
    Try using a diffrent browser when adding the products. If you usually use IE try Firefox. You can also search the forums at Virtuemart for an answer. If you haven’t upgraded to the newest version of Virtuemart it is highly recommended as it fixes a lot of bugs. And finally, make sure you have all the admin modules and plugins installed.
    Good luck.

internat Friend

Tried IE and firefox and it’s a brand new install.. still same error

instantinlaw Friend

Do you have all the admin modules and plugins installed, that came with the package?

internat Friend

pretty sure… I’ll read it all and try it all again
    Let you guys know

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  internat 17 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum