Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello there, I’m trying to make Virtuemart2 work via snapshot plugin.The Virtuemart javascript handles the cart functions, but when the following line is added the masonry loyout crashes:
    vmJsApi::jPrice();

The author of the plug-in says it’s jQuery conflict, and in order to prevent this the template should include:
    <script type=”text/javascript”>var $query = jQuery.noConflict();</script>

and says that the virtuemart scripts do this but the template scripts do not. Now i’m wondering if you can help me to fix that, so far I added the code to component.php but no luck.

phong nam Friend

Hi snc_mar,

If possible, would you mind sending me PM with the Snapshot plugin you installed ? I will check it with our JA Lens template on my demo hosting, back to you with detailed solution then.

snc_mar Friend

quick update, the line vmJsApi::jPrice(); is not responsible for the crash, it must me something else in pro version of the plugin. The basic one, snapshot (i.e. without variant selection) works with iframe/la_lens and masonry layout looks ok. I need variant drop down menu, so i need that pro version.

phong nam Friend

Hi snc_mar,

I has already seen your PM sent to me, lets try with pro version of snapshot plugin. In addition, can you test the snapshot plugin with VM cart functions on any Joomla default templates ? Don’t forget to inform me your result.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum