Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I have a few issues using virtuemart on my ja_orisite install.

1) I am unable to edit the default Additional information data of the default shop vendor. When I attempt to change the information such as:Company Name – “Washupito’s the virtual mart”, or even the name and address listed and then click the Save or Save and Close button, the page goes blank and after refeshing the browser information is not saved.

2) When someone adds product to cart,no product is added and the empty shopping cart is loaded on the homepage and this messes up the homepage layout. I believe the cart page should be distinct from the homepage.

3) I am still awaiting support answer to the issues raised in this other thread

Sherlock Friend

<em>@omojesu 320862 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have a few issues using virtuemart on my ja_orisite install.

1) I am unable to edit the default Additional information data of the default shop vendor. When I attempt to change the information such as:Company Name – “Washupito’s the virtual mart”, or even the name and address listed and then click the Save or Save and Close button, the page goes blank and after refeshing the browser information is not saved.

2) When someone adds product to cart,no product is added and the empty shopping cart is loaded on the homepage and this messes up the homepage layout. I believe the cart page should be distinct from the homepage.

3) I am still awaiting support answer to the issues raised in this other thread</blockquote>

Hi omojesu,

you can pm me your url, the admin account and the FTP info as well, I will have further checking for you on those issues

omojesu Friend

Thanks…it’s the same details I pmed you before…please let me know if I need to resend it…thanks

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 321156 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi omojesu,

you can pm me your url, the admin account and the FTP info as well, I will have further checking for you on those issues</blockquote>

omojesu Friend

Any update Sherlock? Thanks

Sherlock Friend

<em>@omojesu 321495 wrote:</em><blockquote>Any update Sherlock? Thanks</blockquote>

Hi omojesu,

Sorry for this delay, I just went to your back-end for checking but I was not able to check out the problem, Could you please let me know in details how can I check to see the problem in your back-end ?

omojesu Friend

Once you are logged into the backend, please click on Component > VirtueMart > Shop (on the left menu of VM) > Additional Information tab > Additional Information (Company name, email, title, first name, etc)

thanks

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 321501 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi omojesu,

Sorry for this delay, I just went to your back-end for checking but I was not able to check out the problem, Could you please let me know in details how can I check to see the problem in your back-end ?</blockquote>

Sherlock Friend

Hi omojesu,

I did as you mentioned but I did not see the problem, it’s not able to see the blank page and the change still be able to store, let me know if you have managed to solve the problem 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 12 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum