Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m using Joomla 2.5.4, Virtuemart 2.0.6 and JA_Orisite

I have the Virtuemart search module in the header and when I search for a product, the results page displays all the categories with the results right at the bottom of the page.

I found a patch to get around this for the standard category page (http://forum.virtuemart.net/index.php?topic=101848.msg339279#msg339279) but whenever I apply this to the file in templatesja_orisitehtmlcom_virtuemartcategory it breaks the site. I notice that the first modification required tells you to replace code in the default.php file that isn’t in your version.

I have tried with the standard default.php and this patch does work.

Any ideas how I can modify your file?

Hope that makes sense?

Thanks

Callum

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Callum,

If your site works well with standard default.php with that patch, you can override by copy this standard default file to the correspond folder in template file.

mandig Friend

I have same problem too but VM 2.0.6 has some big differences with previous version so I can’t change the JA override without having problems.

Does anyway got thought this? I’ve been able to solve the prices problem during checkout updating to new VM release but now I’m really stuck with this.

Thanks for every help you can provide

Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

There are not many differences between the base files of VM component and override files in template, please turn onError Reporting so that you can know what errors are and post them here. I’ll try to help you out.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 12 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum