Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Waist money not your time…!

Phill Moderator

<em>@aratype 209305 wrote:</em><blockquote>Waist money not your time…!</blockquote>

It is “WASTE”, not waist as in the bit around the middle that in my case is getting too large.

Cepedalc, Please PM me your ticket number.

Aratype Friend

Thread: Waist of money in membership here joolart is no the way to go…

and sorry if i wanted to squeeze the American English… ;-))

cepedalc Friend

Thank you to all you perfect guys….at least I have the commun sense to go back in my actions and regret or try to fix my mistakes…can you? read the whole post and see who else made orthographical mistakes, I am not alone, Am I?

phill luckhurst,

I solved the problem on my ticket, it was about JA Comment,
    I downloaded the package single link, and un-rar it.
    Install the Component first ( I saw the installation massage that said had installed plugins and module also, I was kind of what!!!? so I proceeded to install plugin and module as I could not believe the installation screen, ( Why? because the zip file was supposed to be a single file, “Component”) I mean that was my understanding.
    Very strange I install ( double install the module and plugin) but get no error message from joomla as it supposed to warm me with a preview installation.
    I then uninstalled all and reinstalled only the component zip which again installed the package. I did not install the rest of the package since the comp zip already installed them. now it works fine.

I have been using joomla since its birth, and I am pretty sure I know at least 90% of the system, what trick me and most users is that each developer has a way of thinking and when a package goes out I may not be thinking the same way as the developer. There was nothing I could not do with previews versions of Teline templates, this one got me against the corner, but I will survive to it… that for sure.

Thanks.

Phill Moderator

Glad you are getting there with your template.

As for pedantry it was only tongue in cheek. Got to lighten the thread somehow.

I’ll close this thread now so people don’t abuse it.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Phill 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum