Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi Guys,
    we have the 23. of april. I could not see any new template for April at this time. From my point of view it would be nice to have the first template between the 1st and 5th of the month, and the second template between the 15th and 20th of the month.
    In April we got the bonus template of march. Since this year all releases come very late (my oppinion).
    All templates are well designed and looking nice. But i think it is not the right way to get 2 templates for the actual month at the end of the month. I couldn’t wait any longer 😉
    Regards
    Frank

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi Frank, the first template for April , JA Tube has been released. We are working hard for the second delivery.

As stated, the 3rd template for March had pulled the team out of the time track and we are catching up the normal schedule within this May.

mfcphil Friend

Thanks for the speedy answer Hung.

Good Luck to all the JA team in getting the template building timescale back on track. 😉

hanifahmed Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 125611 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Frank, the first template for April , JA Tube has been released. We are working hard for the second delivery.

As stated, the 3rd template for March had pulled the team out of the time track and we are catching up the normal schedule within this May.</blockquote>
    Hung, who exactly is “the team?”

Are they mods, or are they the names in blue?

For some reason, I want to know who the designers are! For the sake of knowing who they are really, no other reason!

TomC Moderator

<em>@xraydevil 125605 wrote:</em><blockquote> But i think it is not the right way to get 2 templates for the actual month at the end of the month. I couldn’t wait any longer 😉
    </blockquote>
    Patience is a virtue

😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum