Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    need to upgrade my JWall.
    I have tried to buy JATC
    and put the code WALL50JATC
    I have this answer

This coupon required these product subscription:
    – Renew JA Wall Bundle
    – JA Wall Bundle

please could you explain better to proceeded

Thanks

TomC Moderator

From where did you obtain the coupon code?

paoloci Friend
    TomC Moderator

<em>@paoloci 457191 wrote:</em><blockquote>from here
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/important-ja-wall-bundle-is-now-available-for-jatc-membership/</blockquote>

Forwarding this onto the JA Business Office for review and further comment.

paoloci Friend

thanks

With the occasion I ask two questions.
    I have bought in the past JaWall and after download the free upgrade.
    I use this for some sites. These sites are no-profit.
    JATC it’s enough for licence for these kind of sites for the upgrade?
    Also…
    The old license that allowed to use Jawall for each site will be invalidated with the upgrade and to build any business sites, and then you have to buy the license devoleper?

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Paolo,

<em>@paoloci 457116 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    WALL50JATC
    </blockquote>
    This coupon is valid until January 2015. Kindly try to apply it on your JATC purchase again, it should be okay now.

<em>@paoloci 457116 wrote:</em><blockquote>I use this for some sites. These sites are no-profit. JATC it’s enough for licence for these kind of sites for the upgrade?</blockquote>
    Yes. With JATC you can use our templates (including JA Wall) on your 3 personal sites (non-profit or business).

<em>@paoloci 457116 wrote:</em><blockquote>The old license that allowed to use Jawall for each site will be invalidated with the upgrade and to build any business sites, and then you have to buy the license devoleper? </blockquote>
    Developer license is only needed if you are a developer yourself and want to provide our templates for your clients. If the sites you’re going to use JA Wall on are all yours then you can get JATC license.

paoloci Friend

Thanks for answer.
    I will follow your indication.
    sorry if I return on this and sorry for my bad English. And sorry If I can’t understand well.
    Actually I use JaWall right for 3 sites no-profit. I must constrict to buy the license for one year to have an upgrade for all 3 sites?
    I want to buy only that for 3 months.
    Also this change of license It’s seems not too much correct. For example when I bought JaWall the license was illimitated sites for an year.
    So if have builded more than 3 sites (It’s not my case) I must buy the license developer to upgrade them all?
    JaWall have had a strange story: payment->free for all ->license.. You must recognize that is anomaly. Or not?

Thanks for patience.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@paoloci 457326 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thanks for answer.
    I will follow your indication.
    sorry if I return on this and sorry for my bad English. And sorry If I can’t understand well.
    Actually I use JaWall right for 3 sites no-profit. I must constrict to buy the license for one year to have an upgrade for all 3 sites?
    I want to buy only that for 3 months.
    Also this change of license It’s seems not too much correct. For example when I bought JaWall the license was illimitated sites for an year.
    So if have builded more than 3 sites (It’s not my case) I must buy the license developer to upgrade them all?
    JaWall have had a strange story: payment->free for all ->license.. You must recognize that is anomaly. Or not?

Thanks for patience.</blockquote>

JATC 3 months membership is at $59 while JATC 1 year membership (WALL50JATC applied) is at $35, this makes JATC 1 year membership a clear winner if you still have any concern.

It’s true that JATC 1 year member can only use our templates on 3 sites max, however you are free to upgrade all of your old existing sites using JA Wall to latest version as these sites were registered using your old JA Wall license. No need to upgrade to JA Developer membership in this case.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 9 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum