Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author

Here you are, Gelena has gone live!

Red Color
    Green Color

tanisha Friend

Ok, this is nice, will definately be using it for a future project. When’s the next one coming out?

Hung Dinh Friend

The next one is 70% completed. I hope we can put it online before 23th or sooner. We need to rush to come back to the normal schedule for June templates

tempusserbia Friend

<em>@Hung Dinh 53569 wrote:</em><blockquote>Here you are, Gelena has gone live!

Red Color
    Green Color</blockquote>

Great job, once again JA !. My favorite is green one. By my opinion it was worth to be patient and wait for it.

zorroh Friend

i like artistic headers 🙂 so far no bugs com out for me..

is there plan for light version? personally i like lighter and brighter templates 🙂

Michael Casha Friend

Very artistic – well done.

bigrk Friend

This reminds me a lot of Pariiti.

jprater1209 Friend

On the “My Photos”, is that going to link to a component (like Flickr, etc.) or is it there just for show? thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@tanisha 53578 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok, this is nice, will definately be using it for a future project. When’s the next one coming out?</blockquote>
    Good God . . . They haven’t even released THIS one yet and you’re already asking about the next one ??

RELAX

tonydel Friend

Looks good..

I’m another fan for lighter templates but this one looks like it has promise..

zorroh Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 53603 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good God . . . They haven’t even released THIS one yet and you’re already asking about the next one ??

RELAX</blockquote>

maybe its a sign that galena isnt so good template?

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 53603 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good God . . . They haven’t even released THIS one yet and you’re already asking about the next one ??

RELAX</blockquote>

But it has been released.

damian Friend

Cool, Grunge style 🙂

tanisha Friend

<blockquote>Good God . . . They haven’t even released THIS one yet and you’re already asking about the next one ??

RELAX</blockquote>

Well, according to this post, this is around the time the second should have been released , I have every right to ask questions.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tanisha 53614 wrote:</em><blockquote>Well, according to this post, this is around the time the second should have been released , I have every right to ask questions.</blockquote>
    You have every right, yes . . . but you’re coming across as downright greedy. Are you the type of person who, on Christmas, rips open a present and – before barely looking at it or taking a breath – dives in for the next one? Gimme Gimmie Gimmie.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum