Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author

<blockquote>You have every right, yes . . . but you’re coming across as downright greedy. Are you the type of person who, on Christmas, rips open a present and – before barely looking at it or taking a breath – dives in for the next one? Gimme Gimmie Gimmie.

</blockquote>

Firstly, I don’t even celebrate christmas :D. Secondly, you shouldn’t be so personal in your attacks. I asked a fair question, if Joomlart have a problem with it, let them deal with it, in this case they obviously don’t because I got an answer. I advise you to stop being so rude and chill out.

bigrk Friend

<em>@tanisha 53623 wrote:</em><blockquote>Firstly, I don’t even celebrate christmas :D. Secondly, you shouldn’t be so personal in your attacks. I asked a fair question, if Joomlart have a problem with it, let them deal with it, in this case they obviously don’t because I got an answer. I advise you to stop being so rude and chill out.</blockquote>

I have to agree Tom. I have read several posts of yours lately and it sounds like you are mad at somebody. What’s going on? :confused:

Hung Dinh Friend

tanisha;53614Well, according to this post, this is around the time the second should have been released , I have every right to ask questions.

Hi Tanisha,
    We have announced the delay so you may have missed.

We will have 2 template for May in the end, so it’s such a big deal. Take it easy guys ;););)

TomC Moderator

<em>@bigrk 53625 wrote:</em><blockquote>I have to agree Tom. I have read several posts of yours lately and it sounds like you are mad at somebody. What’s going on? :confused:</blockquote>
    I’m sorry . . .but this world is full of far too many “gimmie gimmie gimmie” people who can’t seem to appreciate the things they have and are given before complaining about it or wanting more. It’s a “thank you, but what have you done for me lately” syndrome and, in my opinion, that is what is rude.

In this particular case, JA Galena hasn’t even been officially released yet,and someone is asking “when’s the next one.”
    Good Grief, how about appreciating THIS one for a day or two first before demanding more more more.

VisiGod Friend

Nice template, although not very useful for me :). Anyway, I should admit that it looks great.

mfcphil Friend

Each to their own…..roll on the 23rd.

salvage Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 53629 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry . . .but this world is full of far too many “gimmie gimmie gimmie” people who can’t seem to appreciate the things they have and are given before complaining about it or wanting more. It’s a “thank you, but what have you done for me lately” syndrome and, in my opinion, that is what is rude.

In this particular case, JA Galena hasn’t even been officially released yet,and someone is asking “when’s the next one.”
    Good Grief, how about appreciating THIS one for a day or two first before demanding more more more.</blockquote>

Sir, I think tanisha asked a valid question.

Maybe he just wanted to know the time frame since this one came out a bit late.

When you say people who cant seem to appreciate the *things they are given*, it sounds like its a free gift template club. 🙂 . Hello??

Dont get pissed at my post though. Just pointing out some things. He actually commended Ja for the work before he asked a *Valid* question.

Cheers

bigrk Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 53629 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’m sorry . . .but this world is full of far too many “gimmie gimmie gimmie” people who can’t seem to appreciate the things they have and are given before complaining about it or wanting more. It’s a “thank you, but what have you done for me lately” syndrome and, in my opinion, that is what is rude.

Good Grief, how about appreciating THIS one for a day or two first before demanding more more more.</blockquote>

Well at least you’re sorry.

instantinlaw Friend

Nice template Hung, but the image rotater looks kinda out of place, like it’s floating on it’s own.
    It would have looked better with some sort of a torn look border.

Maybe I will make a mod of this for the new Template modifications sub forum. 🙂

Keep up the great work!

mae82my Friend

Look marvelous…great template…i like the grunge style 🙂
    yeap, i agree with instantinlaw…the image rotate look it’s floating…

ShannonN Friend

I dont really like the grunge look I prefer light templates and I’m in agreement with comments about the image rotator andf the ref to looking a lot like Paritti 🙂
    I’d really love to see another template alomg the lines of Fagus, it had a great visual look and balance maybe thats the template to integrate the v1.5 showxase extension to?
    Shanny

gnet Friend

Wow! that’s impressive. It sure was worth the wait. Keep up the good work, you guys are the best at what you do.

sevil Friend

Sorry JA Team but i am sad about the new template.. It’s not really exciting for me to see this one. Module Positions and arrangements are the same like JA Drimia. Just changed the Background Ä°mage and some CSS Settings no JA – SLWÄ°.. That’s all in my opinion. You can make a better job in my opinion. I don’t say that the template is not good. It really looks impressive.. But i am waiting for a big release.. One really nice and impressive qualitaty template.. You can make it.. I am sure.. Something like for Business, Company Sites..
    But again thank you for your works.. Keep it going ..
    Warm regards..

TomC Moderator

<em>@sevil 53966 wrote:</em><blockquote>One really nice and impressive qualitaty template.. You can make it.. I am sure.. Something like for Business, Company Sites.. </blockquote>
    JA has at least four or five templates very well suited for Business/Company sites.

What specifically are you wanting? . . . What functionality? . . . What look/feel ??
    And, as usual, what isn’t there that you can’t customize/modify into what you want?

Hung Dinh Friend

sevil;53966Sorry JA Team but i am sad about the new template.. It’s not really exciting for me to see this one. Module Positions and arrangements are the same like JA Drimia. Just changed the Background Ä°mage and some CSS Settings no JA – SLWÄ°.. That’s all in my opinion. You can make a better job in my opinion. I don’t say that the template is not good. It really looks impressive.. But i am waiting for a big release.. One really nice and impressive qualitaty template.. You can make it.. I am sure.. Something like for Business, Company Sites..
    But again thank you for your works.. Keep it going ..
    Warm regards..

When there is new template, we expect both like and dislike feeling. Do you feel sad about all the templates that we have released? It is not true that you can’t find a good template for Business, Company Sites out of our 52 templates.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum