Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

<em>@Hung Dinh 54109 wrote:</em><blockquote>When there is new template, we expect both like and dislike feeling. Do you feel sad about all the templates that we have released? It is not true that you can’t find a good template for Business, Company Sites out of our 52 templates.</blockquote>

Hung Dingh.. I don’t say that there is no good template for Business or Companys. You make a great job at all.. Joomlart is in my opinion much better than Yootheme or Templateplazza etc..
    Don’t missunderstand me.. I don’t make a negativ comment.. I respect your work and the results are fantastic.. The only Template i am sad about is Ja Teline 2.. I must say Ja Teline was much better than the 2. Release..
    Warm regards

TomC Moderator

<em>@sevil 54161 wrote:</em><blockquote>The only Template i am sad about is Ja Teline 2.. I must say Ja Teline was much better than the 2. Release.</blockquote>
    As with ANY template, one’s like or dislike of it is completely subjective.

From what I’ve seen, most people like Teline II. Can’t please all the people all the time.

😉

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)

This topic contains 32 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum