Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

If you are planning on upgrading to J 1.5.12 and you are using Ja news, you are in for some problems. Ja news does not seem to work with J 1.5.12.

I also had problems with uploading images in media manager after upgrade.

Use at your own risk!

toddman Friend

instantinlaw;134975If you are planning on upgrading to J 1.5.12 and you are using Ja news, you are in for some problems. Ja news does not seem to work with J 1.5.12.

I also had problems with uploading images in media manager after upgrade.

Use at your own risk!

So, when wil JA fix this?

SP Media Friend

JA Developer posted up a fix on the tutorials forum.

justin_v8sfg Friend

Hey,

Firstly, I can’t create new forum topics since my membership ran out. I have sent two emails to JA with no reponse. Guess I won’t be renewing my membership if I can’t get past this point.

Ok I have upgraded to Joomla 1.5.12 and now my old banner slider is not working. I was wondering if anyone knows of an autoscroll image slider like they have on this website (4th module down on right modules):

http://rickkelly.com.au/

I want to do something simliar by having the images (sponsor logos) scroll through and having the ability click on them.

Cheers,
    Justin

geekyartist Friend

I am seeing a similar problem. I upgraded to both Firefox 3.5 and my site to 1.5.12 and been trying to figure out if it was the browser or the Joomla! update. I am glad somebody figured out it is Joomla! Now have to do a restore… arg!!!

urosig Friend

Where I can find tutorials forum?

sunrise Friend

I think you will find that a lot of the tutorials are mainly to help JA members, with templates and extentions they are from JA, but you are most welcome to be a member too, if you want. It is a great place.

sunrise Friend

<em>@ps5t0ck5 135574 wrote:</em><blockquote>Right here – http://www.joomlart.com/forums/forum/joomlart-tutorials/</blockquote>

If you try this link, you will find it leads to “Restricted to Members Only”

It’s good to keep this in mind when passing on information to those who are not yet members.

ps5t0ck5 Friend

Duly noted post deleted. :-[

didima Friend

l didnt notice yet 😉

wiery Friend

I had issues when upgrading to 1.5.12 also with a component on my site. Went back to .11 for now.

francesns001a Friend

<em>@geekyartist 135373 wrote:</em><blockquote>I am seeing a similar problem. I upgraded to both Firefox 3.5 and my site to 1.5.12 and been trying to figure out if it was the browser or the Joomla! update. I am glad somebody figured out it is Joomla! Now have to do a restore… arg!!!</blockquote>

This is true but sometimes the latest browser that we are using is not compatible with our current version of Joomla. Check the compatibility specs first.

sunrise Friend

Whenm you see that there is a new version of Joomla and that it is a security issue, you feel like it would be best to upgrade ritght away. What is the best way to “Check the compatibility specs first.”

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  sunrise 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum