Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

right now I have 3 modules on left column, I’ve decided to turn them off when showing forums to give them all the width

They work perfectly when I have the modules active, but in the moment none is active )just one works)

I get a red line over forum: ‘Error loading modules:’

http://www.vocesdelvicio.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=5

Before you say it, is not fireboard cause, I just deactivated them also for ‘home’ and problem replicates.

Will reactivate for home to keep working, you can see example on forums 😉

thanks!

kallan Friend

Hi,

I can’t replicate the problem on my install of Corona. Can you tell me exactly what modules are installed and displayed on your homepage (the ones that are disabled for the other page)

Thanks
    Kiwidesign

johnnydement Friend

Right now just 3 modules, mainmenu, signallogin and custom code

By the way, it’s a clean installation, using 1.5 quickstart

Only changes made, the logo fix for IE7, and menu fix for fireboard

kallan Friend

Are the signallogin and custom code modules ones that you have installed or created? (IE not installed with quickstart)

Also you say that having just one published works – does it work no matter which ‘one’ is published?

Kiwidesign

johnnydement Friend

signal login and custom code are 3rd party modules I installed.

Yes, it doesn’t matter at all, I can have just signallogin published and works, just cc published and works, just mainmenu published and works, but none published shows the error…

Doubt is 3rd party modules thing when it happens precisely when they are not published :confused:

BTW, my host right now is siteground.

Hung Dinh Friend

I also can not reproduce the error your mention, as you can see here, the site load fine with both left+right module turn off

johnnydement Friend

I don’t doubt it works fine in your installation, but that doesn’t mean it happens same with mine…

Hung Dinh Friend

If you PM me your Admin/FPT account, I will try to have a look for you. Also, please config so that we can see the error as well.

tommybart2000 Friend

So what was the solution ?
    Because I’m having the same problem with my installation with no module activated.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tommybart2000 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum