Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/domains/domain.com/public_html/templates/ja_lens/html/com_k2/default/tag.php on line 43

I installed K2 update. Are we template users allowed to update?

offtopic: I checked the jaextmanager tool, but I can not seem to get a trustworthy grip on that. Since I use installatron and RS firewall

www.creaktor.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

I could not reproduce the same error as you described. I would need to check this issue out directly on your site. Please PM me the URL, admin access and FTP account, I shall help you check it.

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

I still haven’t heard from you? In the meanwhile I install a complete clean “quick start” installation. Is it possible to receive the version which is at the demo site with all images so I know in what folder images go and stuff. It’s too hard to understand when to use k2, when not, what k2 menu item is used for homepage.

www.creaktor.com

Creaktor Branding Agency Friend

I tried to install the sample data, that let me see the homepage populated with some fake content. So thats oke. Lets hope I get it this time cause with JA WALL I stopped trying..

www.creaktor.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi accessvirus,

:((, I’m confusing with your problem raised and never show to you anything solution to fix it.

1) What K2 config on your site?
    2) I tested with quickstart package but I could not duplicate the same your error.
    3) About your bug is very obscure, I tried to test with K2 component(3rd party) run as fine

How can i duplicate on your error? or anything can help you. Please let me know

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum