Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When I install JA Norite in my computer I get this:

Warning: strtotime() [function.strtotime]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘UTC’ for ‘8.0/no DST’ instead in C:xampplitehtdocsdragonlibrariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 56

Warning: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system’s timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected ‘UTC’ for ‘8.0/no DST’ instead in C:xampplitehtdocsdragonlibrariesjoomlautilitiesdate.php on line 198

I tried to search on google, but don’t understand the solution. Can you guy help what is the problem?

Kent

sfpkent Friend

Found the solution:

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    ; Module Settings ;
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
    ; http://php.net/date.timezone
    date.timezone = “America/Los_Angeles

after changing it, have to restart, otherwise won’t work.

madelman2012 Friend

Where do you add these? I am having the same issue and added in php.ini

; Defines the default timezone used by the date functions
    date.timezone = “America/Chicago”

and fixed some of the modules, not all.

madelman2012 Friend

I am all set. I just refreshed and worked.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  madelman2012 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum