Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

This template is the most sophisticated template of all time and if you do not use the Quickstart then the template + extension installation can be a hard job.

So we will provide a details userguide very soon, I am preparing the resources for the userguide.

Please be patient.

codestream Friend

Hung, This template is a fantastic piece of work, Congradulations!
    Some members do have the faculty to get some work done, if you could at least post a graphic showing the module positions, if they are different from Teline 1. Or isn’t there a way to display all the available module positions in a template when using Joomla 1.5 ?

assadniang Friend

<em>@Codestream 49843 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hung, This template is a fantastic piece of work, Congradulations!
    Some members do have the faculty to get some work done, if you could at least post a graphic showing the module positions, if they are different from Teline 1. Or isn’t there a way to display all the available module positions in a template when using Joomla 1.5 ?</blockquote>
    I love this template…

Also could you provide the default sql sample data as it is shown in the demo, that will make it easier on us to know where everything is…

bossep Friend

Thank you Hung, By far the best Joomla template I have seen,

I and my wife are working on an online Newspaper and I have looked for a good Template for it.
    I found the Teline 1 and go hooked and just installed it on my dev box. Then I got the II and I will go live with that one as soon as I figure out the complex configuration. I probably need to use the Quick start and just delete the Content change the menus a bit and so on.
    I am looking forward to a sleepless night.
    Bosse

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@assadniang 49845 wrote:</em><blockquote>I love this template…

Also could you provide the default sql sample data as it is shown in the demo, that will make it easier on us to know where everything is…</blockquote>

The SQL is in quickstart package assadniang
    <em>@bossep 49856 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you Hung, By far the best Joomla template I have seen,

I and my wife are working on an online Newspaper and I have looked for a good Template for it.
    I found the Teline 1 and go hooked and just installed it on my dev box. Then I got the II and I will go live with that one as soon as I figure out the complex configuration. I probably need to use the Quick start and just delete the Content change the menus a bit and so on.
    I am looking forward to a sleepless night.
    Bosse</blockquote>

Yeah, I should recommended using Quickstart if you develop a new site.

assadniang Friend

Thank You, I found it

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  assadniang 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum