Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

please?

I have been a member of joomlart for a long time. Your templates are fantastic especially when I need a fast solution for my clients CMS websites. Now its time to get my own business website live. Right now it just has a static HTML webpage that says just simply ‘hello’. All creativity has vanished because of the big sites I have been busy with since January – so my logo colors are:

CC0000
    FF6600

;):D

TomC Moderator

Are you talking about a particular layout design or particular functionality?

If it’s a design issue – I would think that any one of a number of JA templates could be made into a most excellent Web Host/Design website. If there is some particular functionality you are looking for in terms of paying for the actual services themselves – that seems to be more of a component feature than an overall template feature. Not sure I have seen anything particular in that area … though for web design services, I would think that using PayPal or any shopping cart feature for services would work – no?

Menalto Friend

This is something i would see

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Menalto 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum