Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I know that many of the existing templates can be used to create a webesign template. But none of them are really good for a webdesing service.

The themplate should have:

1: a business and professional look
    2) Not to much content. The first page can bee just showing the customer what for services are here provided. That means no menus and and and. This can be in a professional web 2.0 way in thabs ore some think (Firstpage without content container, just with modules or so)
    3) Good web 2.0 functions
    4) Portfolio / Templates who can be provided
    5) Use a corporate identity like same font size
    6) No Go Colors like, black, pink, brown, shud not be used. Business color are white, blue and orange
    7) include the ja_compress in your templates. the template should be fast (all templates should be fast) this a + point for each template

The hole think in a simple way. According the Moto : *Less is sometimes more*

I hope you can provide this,

suli3 Friend

No comments from the team members? Is that meaning that there are no ideas or no support of this idea?

It would be great to provide something in this matter.

Regards,

bennitos Friend

I think most templates could be easy adjusted to use for webdesign.

Get rid of the extra’s you dont need.

As example:
    http://www.joomlart.com/demo/#templates.joomlart.com/ja_halite

Is a nice and clean template, if there are colors used you think are not professional then change them.
    In my opinion there is not much wrong with the blue used on that one, but that is different for every person.

ryand85 Friend

Excellent! This is exactly what I was looking for!

Thanks bennitos!

bartletttree Friend

I would be really happy if there was even the basis for wordpress templates used as a, well template. There is much basic functionality to pull from and with all the talk about integration of joomla funtionality with wordpress aspects I would be a happy camper.

jeremiahkn81 Friend

Hi,

sorry if this may sounds like a stupid question, but does website 2.0 is search engine friendly after all?

bndrz Friend

<em>@jeremiahkn81 168414 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

sorry if this may sounds like a stupid question, but does website 2.0 is search engine friendly after all?</blockquote>

As far as I know, Web 2.0 is where users add their own content, and that alone is good for search engines.

You will get a lot of pages indexed fast by google if you decide to create a web 2.0.

Thats just my personal opinion.

andy1832 Friend

Well im glad that is cleared up….. i was in two minds about 2.0

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  andy1832 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum