Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi all

I think a Webdesing/styling & Webhosting template is missing on joomlart. To them i were interessted on realy professional template for services. not to many picturs but more content & mor professionality

jsliao Friend

just letting you know….

there is Justicia for web design showcase

and i think there is a version of Quillaja for web hosting

suli3 Friend

Hi

Cen you show me a link to the quilla webhosting version?

jsliao Friend
    suli3 Friend

Hi

Thanks for your quick answer. Yes they are webhosting & webdesign templates, but they are old and in my perspective not modern. I ask for a modern and professional template (not in balack) with web 2.0 functions and with “Touchweb” function.

Touchweb= menu shud be so that it can be tuched in touchdisplays or iphones or, or, or

To im asking for a simple professional template for services, with not to many content but professional and serious.

I houpe the JA-Team will read this post, and take this in mind

wooohanetworks Friend

He will mean something like this, if not, those are “hosting templates” recently released by other clubs:

http://www.shape5.com/product_details/club_templates/hosticity_-_august_2008_joomla_club_template.html

or

http://www.shape5.com/demo/hosticity/

—————————

http://demo.templateplazza.net/?template=webhost_plazza

Don’t know if those have the touchweb goodies you want, but those are these Joomla hosting templates I know.

wooohanetworks Friend

Why don’t you guys give examples in form of links to sites you can present as examples right away? I can’t understand it, saves a lot of time!

bigrk Friend

I’ve been away for a while…but when did regular JA members start linking to other template websites for an example of a possible website for use?

jsliao Friend

shrug, im not sure what is the stand of JA on this so i didnt really speak up much about it but i think woohanetworks should really stop posting these things and other incoherent posts everywhere.

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@bigrk 114308 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been away for a while…but when did regular JA members start linking to other template websites for an example of a possible website for use?</blockquote>

Because it is useful! Anything else makes no sense! Competition is good for business and those templates are not really looking awsome, you know! Can only encourage JA to make some better ones! See ya!

BTW, I am Developer Member, lol, as you say “regular member”, lol!

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@jsliao 114312 wrote:</em><blockquote>shrug, im not sure what is the stand of JA on this so i didnt really speak up much about it but i think woohanetworks should really stop posting these things and other incoherent posts everywhere.</blockquote>

When I look a your posts, then I can say the same about your posts, but with reason, they give the same information like no posts, where my post continuously helped Joomlart.com to either get away some problems with the site, some enhancement to the site or some valuiable tips, yet only those members can appreciate that want to learn something or always have the mind to have some enjoyment besides hard work. And I am not the only one who posts such infos. Thanks for the encouraging words, let’s see how it goes from now then! Because all that, that was indeed not my job, therefore the moderators are there, they should look over the site and take care of any issues that come up and members complain about but no one did, so maybe from now on they do. Bye, Bye!

(BTW, funny that you come with such post where I mention earlier in this thread that people should not use JA Demo Content without getting the clarification in written form that the stock image company they have this from is okay with that. Normally the license is not transferable from one to another, so you may infrige the terms of the stock image company. That is also why I mentioned that in Yoothemes T&C, they state that users are in no case allowed to use those. It will not be different with JA here, but here it is stated that all editorial content can’t be used, so it is again common sense, never to use the Demo content for own commercial site even presented in the JA Member Showcase. I think you do not want to make Joomlart.com trouble with that, as the stock image company may come to them with their issues. So before you do not have the clarification if you can use those, I would simply get my own or state out by myself I have purchased the same stock images, so no worries about that, one can present a proof. You see long posts have a sense, one must just read those!)

wooohanetworks Friend

<em>@bigrk 114308 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been away for a while…but when did regular JA members start linking to other template websites for an example of a possible website for use?</blockquote>

So, as you were away for some time, here are 2 posts that require your attention as a moderator with sufficient knowledge about the terms and conditions for Joomlart.com:

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=29042

http://www.joomlart.com/forums/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=16331

Thanks! Hope it helps!;)

As, think about it, this is not my or any other “regular” members job, members like Scotty, ShannonN, Bennitos, and so many others, to handle customer support questions and we really never see moderators answering to such where there more than one present here. So, that is why I removed my posts again with the information I collected from here and also some earlier one where I changed my detailed explanation with a screenshot showing the prices for updating to JA Developer Membership. This is moderation work, I and other jumped in to assist but as this is not template help but customer support, this should be handled by moderators ONLY FROM NOW!

Think you get it!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum