Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

weird action here… when i click on a menu item the whole template slide’s to the right and blows out

any idea’s what has happened?
    thanks

trey

Anonymous Moderator

Hi treybraid

I think it is from your link in menu manager.
    Could you update your admin account and inform me for checking?

treybraid Friend

i updated the admin account on my earlier post…. i dont quite understand… i have a feeling i screwed something up in the css; but, let me know when you get a chance…

thanks
    trey

vitormarques Friend

Hello Trey

I’m seeing right now your website and I can’t find the problem. All your links were directing to a 404 page so I changed the link “Ultimate 150” (hope that’s ok to you) to an article and everything is working.

If you still have a problem would you elaborate for me?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi treybraid,

Vitor is JA Support Staff, so you can share info with him, he shall help you out.

Arvind

bohemiadesign Friend

Hi,
    Did you get this sorted out as I have hte same probelm. I posted a similar question http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/submenu-item-makes-site-jump-to-the-right/
    didn’t see this post until afterwards – should have used the searh function 🙂
    Thanks
    Jonas

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  bohemiadesign 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum