Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Hi,

When we made our site live, it had taken up almost all our VPS server resources with almost over 100 requests, we are not sure what component is causing this.

Could you possibly help out? We have not added much to the site.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi

At this moment, I can’t access your site to check.

Do you have any 3rd party extensions installed on your site? Pls try to disable them all, then also check the unnecessary modules/plugins/content on your site and disable them.

djsmooth5 Friend

Hi,

Please could you make note that WebLinks component is the problem, if anyone is to complain about the same problem. Just uninstalled it and everything works 100!

Saguaros Moderator

Thank you for sharing your findings. It’ll be helpful for others.

djsmooth5 Friend

It does seem to be spiking still a little bit, I have removed all 3rd part components and plugins, could you please have a look if you see anything that could possibly be doing this.

djsmooth5 Friend

As soon as the site goes Live, it starts spiking, I am really not sure what else could be the problem. Weblinks caused the majority, and all plugins and the component has been removed.

djsmooth5 Friend
    djsmooth5 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    djsmooth5 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    djsmooth5 Friend

These processes seem to be coming from Virtuemart.

Do you have any idea on how we can resolve this without changing the entire site and component

Saguaros Moderator

Did you try to test by temporarily disable VM?

Could you contact your hosting provider for help? I believe they can find where the culprit come from.

djsmooth5 Friend

Good morning,

After the weekend, I had rebuilt the site. I imported the information from the DB, CSS and so on. I am having mobility issues esp with the banner, eg. the hidden-sx and so no does not work, any ideas what could be the problem.

Turned out to be a corrupt .zip file. But thanks for the help!

Saguaros Moderator

Let me know if you need any further helps.

Have a nice day!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum