Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I like it. Simple and elegant……

sunrise Friend

The site looks very nice, simple, elegant, professional, just like all the pictures.
    You said it was somewhat modified, but that seems a bit like an understatement.

Someone mentioned already that the thumbnails are not all correct. Some are distorted, not only on portrait gallery, but also on the wedding gallery. Maybe it is a problem with the Gallery. Which gallery are you using, by the way?

Great work! Keep it up!

mfcphil Friend

Fantastic…clean and simple…easy to navigate and to the point…very well done 😉

bytestor Friend

RU really serious its from JA template?

JA needs a copy of the work you did. JA does not have a template like you have modified for the job. Something very very superb….

Great Job. I cant imagine or believe it a template from JA.

Good Luck Mate!!!!!!!!!!!

we2solutions Friend

Hi,

i think it based on ja_sanidineii template.nice site.best wishes.

thanks

Phill Moderator

Great look and superb work.

I’ve done quite a few weddings myself and find them really hard work. I always get really nervous before hand but that is probably because I am not too good at directing people. That is why I normally stick to Sports, Nature or Landscape jobs.

One minor problem is that the site does not work in IE8 so you may want to force compatibility mode.

matjkd Friend

<em>@sunrise 121056 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Someone mentioned already that the thumbnails are not all correct. Some are distorted, not only on portrait gallery, but also on the wedding gallery. Maybe it is a problem with the Gallery. Which gallery are you using, by the way?

Great work! Keep it up!</blockquote>

I’m using jaslideshow2 for the gallery, and unfortunately it has trouble with converting the portrait images to thumbnails, unless anyone can think of a fix I’ll have to manually create each thumb, which I’m not keen on doing!
    Thanks for all the compliments though guys!

Urszula Dziki Friend

Do you have to use jaslideshow2 gallery? I used oziogallery. Ok ok it is not perfect but at least you don’t have to do it manually. I did site more like a favour than real job…..so it is not perfect specially alignment and css a bit sucks.. But reason I am telling you.. I used oziogallery in the past and it is brilliant. I do not removed code unless client pay for it. ..if they want something free.. that is what I offer to friends and people I work with. But it can be removed and – handles can be ( as John on this forum pointed to me ) simply by adding code to css removed…and you can have slide if you want.

Really worth to look at this extension
    I love your site concept with simple elegance! very much indeed. Show how lovely person you are inside.

rayoncena Friend

That is beautiful site and the wedding pictures are looking awesome in that. You did a great job and keep doing it more better. I think one day your site will be selected.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

This topic contains 24 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  rayoncena 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum