Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

We took a video because it is hard to explain but the template seems to be sliding around and not responsively reacting to browser resize.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8FG6jyEDuTJUWZXX0VrM05DVFU/view?usp=sharing

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    thanks for video, but still video does not show the issue , without descriptions , kindly explain more details about issue .
    in video i can see slideshow sliding the images .
    + you site container width is more then the container size so i can see a scroll bar in the bottom of page .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    thanks for video, but still video does not show the issue , without descriptions , kindly explain more details about issue .
    in video i can see slideshow sliding the images .
    + you site container width is more then the container size so i can see a scroll bar in the bottom of page .

angie00 Friend

@pankajsharma the web page slides around with the mouse. The page is not static. I can move my mouse around and page moves with it.

angie00 Friend

@pankajsharma the web page slides around with the mouse. The page is not static. I can move my mouse around and page moves with it.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly PM me your site super user administration details and FTP details.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Kindly PM me your site super user administration details and FTP details.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum