Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi there,

I’m getting a weird bullet point showing on Google Chrome in my header and footer, they appeared after I updated a few extensions and the template. Please could someone help me get rid of them?

See screenshot,

Thanks,
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Richard
    Did you sort it out ? i checked your site but does not found the issue as u mentioned . screenshot > http://prntscr.com/85h4dn
    Kindly check it again.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Richard
    Did you sort it out ? i checked your site but does not found the issue as u mentioned . screenshot > http://prntscr.com/85h4dn
    Kindly check it again.

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 487627 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Richard
    Kindly check it again.</blockquote>

Hi @pankajsharma

No I didn’t fix it yet, was your screenshot taken from Google Chrome? Also are you using Windows 10?

I guess it’s going to be difficult to fix if we can’t replicate the error 🙁

Thanks,
    Richard

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I checked in my Windows 8.1 pro . Google chrome latest version .
    OS should not be an issue . is it still showing to you ?
    if you are familiar with inspect element , you can check the code of this issue from your google chrome browser , currently i do not see any issue on your site related to this case , Kindly check it on other system and see how it goes .

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@pankajsharma 487720 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    I checked in my Windows 8.1 pro . Google chrome latest version .
    OS should not be an issue . is it still showing to you ?
    if you are familiar with inspect element , you can check the code of this issue from your google chrome browser , currently i do not see any issue on your site related to this case , Kindly check it on other system and see how it goes .</blockquote>

Hi @pankajsharma

Yeah I’m used to editing with inspect element, the only problem is that I have searched high and low for the offending html, extra div, or css that could be causing this and I’ve not found the offending area yet.

Windows 10 is a free update my friend see https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10 it’s miles better than 8

Could someone using Windows 10 please check my site and let me know if it’s anything to do with the OS?

Thanks,
    Richard

Phill Moderator

Hi Richard,

I’ve gone through many pages on your site looking for that odd bullet point you are showing but cannot find it. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge on my Win 10 PC and also on Win 8.1 and Win 7 in IE/ FF and Chrome. Maybe you have found something and fixed it?

Phill Moderator

Hi Richard,

I’ve gone through many pages on your site looking for that odd bullet point you are showing but cannot find it. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge on my Win 10 PC and also on Win 8.1 and Win 7 in IE/ FF and Chrome. Maybe you have found something and fixed it?

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 488091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Richard,

I’ve gone through many pages on your site looking for that odd bullet point you are showing but cannot find it. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge on my Win 10 PC and also on Win 8.1 and Win 7 in IE/ FF and Chrome. Maybe you have found something and fixed it?</blockquote>

Hi @phill luckhurst

Thanks for checking my site, I haven’t fixed anything and I’m still seeing them. I guess if I’m the only one seeing them then it means it’s an error my end rather than with the site. I guess I can leave it without worrying that everyone is seeing them.

Thanks for the help guys,
    Richard

gringo211985 Friend

<em>@phill luckhurst 488091 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Richard,

I’ve gone through many pages on your site looking for that odd bullet point you are showing but cannot find it. I have tried in both Chrome and Edge on my Win 10 PC and also on Win 8.1 and Win 7 in IE/ FF and Chrome. Maybe you have found something and fixed it?</blockquote>

Hi @phill luckhurst

Thanks for checking my site, I haven’t fixed anything and I’m still seeing them. I guess if I’m the only one seeing them then it means it’s an error my end rather than with the site. I guess I can leave it without worrying that everyone is seeing them.

Thanks for the help guys,
    Richard

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  gringo211985 9 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum