Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Not exactly sure how to describe this.

Here is the link to the temporary site I’m building: *http://www.mycoachhome.com/WICustomHomesAvailableNow

I’ve noticed this on my mac using Safari, on my intel computer using IE8 and on my iPad. *I’m sure it would occur on my Android also.

Doesn’t happen on my smartphone because the slideshow, position-1 and 2 positions don’t show up on that platform.

—————————–

When I use the JATabs in the right hand column or even if I’m using the Tabs & Slider module on the article on the home page, I need to scroll the site down to have the topmost links be clickable. *It’s as if there is something overlaying the space at least 1 inch below the bottom of the slideshow position and this is inhibiting the ability to click on any links.

I’ve included a screen shot below. *Can you see the lower edge of the black along the right hand side and then the position of the tabs on the JA Tabs module in sidebar-1? *At this position from the top of the screen, I cannot click on any of the tabs in the JA Tabs. *But if I scroll the page down, even a little bit, I can.

Any ideas?

1. screenprint
    andersonannem Friend

This is directly related to the changes I made to the script.js file and custom.css to fix the menu bar to the top (which I’d still like to do).

When I undid my changes and allow the menu to scroll off the page, the problem is gone.

Can anyone make any suggestions how I can fix the menu to the top and avoid this problem (see above).

Thank you.

Anne

MoonSailor Friend

<blockquote>Doesn’t happen on my smartphone because the slideshow, position-1 and 2 positions don’t show up on that platform.
    </blockquote>

You can go to administrator->templates manager -> JA Obelisk templates
    Go to tab “Layout” -> “Responsive Layout” -> “mobile”, then you set to show it.

By default, the template loads “slideshow” and “Slider” positions.

<blockquote>
    “Can you see the lower edge of the black along the right hand side and then the position of the tabs on the JA Tabs module in sidebar-1? *At this position from the top of the screen, I cannot click on any of the tabs in the JA Tabs. *But if I scroll the page down, even a little bit, I can
    </blockquote>

I checked your site, it’s not JA Tabs plugin.

Please check again.

1. 3-3-2014-3-18-47-PM
    2. 3-3-2014-3-19-48-PM
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  MoonSailor 10 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum