Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

On the portfolio page, when you click fast on the right/next arrow, it selects a box and everything turns blue :-/

Ninja Lead Moderator

<blockquote>Username and password do not match or you do not have an account yet.</blockquote>

I got this problem when i tried to access your site with username/password included on this thread. You can check and send me correct info, I shall check the problem on your site then.

amarks56 Friend

i sent you the password. Thanks Ninja!

Ninja Lead Moderator

I saw on your site next/prev button are showing grey color

modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/social-slideshow/images/prev-slideshow.png
    modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/social-slideshow/images/next-slideshow.png

You can change it to other if you like that

amarks56 Friend

This is what I mean. When clicking the right arrow, fast, it selects this box here:

1. 2013-09-18-14_58_26-DmarksDesign-76th-East
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This is not bug, I have tested our demo right click fast on other module with Chrome browser and got the same result.

1. double_click
    amarks56 Friend

but how can I fix this?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@amarks56 390254 wrote:</em><blockquote>but how can I fix this?</blockquote>

This is double selected from Chrome browser and not bug our product. You can test it with other site and got the same result as in this situation. In this case, I tried to help you to fix it directly on your site.

Open templates/ja_zite/css/template.css file

add new script

.ja-slide-buttons span {
    -webkit-touch-callout: none;
    -webkit-user-select: none;
    -khtml-user-select: none;
    -moz-user-select: none;
    -ms-user-select: none;
    user-select: none;
    }

Please check it on your site again, let me know if it helps

amarks56 Friend

Thanks a lot Ninja!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  amarks56 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum