Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I don’t like it at all. It is basically not introducing anything new, it is so standard that I really feel that this was done for a day or two by an intern. 🙁
    In fact, I even find the color combinations not really good (especially the green).

Of course, this is just my opinion.

SP Media Friend

I get your point, tho they are just templates to provide the basic skeleton of what you need.

It’s not logical to keep it the way it is, so you pick and choose certain parts, modify others, and mould it to what you want it to be.

VisiGod Friend

I don’t like the skeleton either. 🙁

sunrise Friend

<em>@VisiGod 139275 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t like the skeleton either. :(</blockquote>

Then it is very easy, just don’t use it. Many others like it, have commented on it and JA have made many modifications to try to please as many as they can, but, as they say, you cannot please all the people all of the time. Hopefully you will find the next one more pleasing…

antoniu1 Friend

My opinion, it’s a very, very basic template.

It isn’t finished and the Twitter module still has a bug in “ago” readin “a go”. But that’s easily corrected in the code. What really lacks is module positions. I am amazed that this is a two column template, while in the description it says three. It’s not.

There are some nice ideas used however, like the rounded menu highlighting and the menu name bottom left.

However, I like it, as it has potential for anyone that knows his way around php and css, like me.

I would define this as a basic minimal template design with shortcomings. The biggest issue is no spacing. Add more spece between the blocks and especially the pathway and it would be better immediately. It’s not bad, it needs a designer/developer to finish it in the desired way.

What I do miss in any demo is info on module positions, custom modules – if there are any, and JA could really do something about the lack of module variations.

I actually might use this as a framework for some simple clean templates. But I am looking forward to the August template. 😉

bennitos Friend

Guys cmon this is getting abit sad.

Lets act like adults and agree to disagree, think its rather obvious that the both of you dont agree with one another.

To spread this over a bunch of threads is not really needed i think and neither does it add anything usefull for others.

antoniu1 Friend

Hi Bennitos,

I guess that wasn’t addressed to me, as I simply gave my idea about the template?

Thanks,
    Tom

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

What’s the point fighting amongst our self ? Closing this thread for being non-productive. Second thread to be closed because of this infighting / name calling….

Please dont use forum threads for personal revenges…. or name calling.. everyone has right to provide opinion and we all got to respect it.

regards

Arvind

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Arvind Chauhan 15 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum