Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello,

Can you share the module styles please?
    I installed acymail newsletter module and the inputs area are black and I would like to change to white like the login module.

Please help.

Thanks.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Not sure exactly the question but to make the module like demo site Here are Module settings .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    Not sure exactly the question but to make the module like demo site Here are Module settings .

joomini Friend

Thanks, but what I’m looking for is to give modules different looks, by using pre defined Module Class Suffix. For example, I would like to move the newsletter module from bottom to right side and change the input fields background to white (for some reason the default is black).
    Does the template support other module styles?

Thanks

joomini Friend

Thanks, but what I’m looking for is to give modules different looks, by using pre defined Module Class Suffix. For example, I would like to move the newsletter module from bottom to right side and change the input fields background to white (for some reason the default is black).
    Does the template support other module styles?

Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can do it via override the css style , and define new css in custom.css file .
    Modify the positions of inside the module u can check it from the module settings here
    The background is dark because the text u can see in white > http://prntscr.com/8g3yhq
    below is code used for background and border
    table.acymailing_form .inputbox {
    border-radius: 4px 0 0 4px;
    background: #363a3e
    border-color: #363a3e
    }

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You can do it via override the css style , and define new css in custom.css file .
    Modify the positions of inside the module u can check it from the module settings here
    The background is dark because the text u can see in white > http://prntscr.com/8g3yhq
    below is code used for background and border
    table.acymailing_form .inputbox {
    border-radius: 4px 0 0 4px;
    background: #363a3e
    border-color: #363a3e
    }

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum