Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I don’t see them in the user guide or template configuration guide.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

Please refer to userguide of JA Tab via: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-tabs-userguide-2/

Hope it helps.

clampert Friend

I did follow that user guide and for some reason I end up with a strange effect: the content of the tabs gets duplicated and shows up twice as in 2 modules below each other. I am attaching an image.

Any clues as to what may be wrong?

1. tabs
    Saguaros Moderator

Dear clampert!

Pls give me the link to your site, may be your site have a conflict of javascript?

Pls see default configuration from quickstart to configure for your modules again

Thanks

clampert Friend

Hi tienhc,
    You can view the problem at sobi.lexxmedia.com
    Let me know if you need admin access to it.
    Thank you for looking into this!

uniquebiz Friend

Hi Christine
    while I see the problem in both ie 8 and firefox 3.59, Ill leave it to tienhc to offer the expert solution. The bad news is in FF the site breaks badly so you may wish to check at HDMI resolution (1920 x1080) video is out of bounds the weather text (title) wraps etc after you get a fix for the tabs duplication.

Blessings Shannon

clampert Friend

Hi Shannon,
    Thanks for confirming the problem with ja_tab. I do know I need to change the video rez.. I’m nowhere close to finishing the site, working on many things at the same time and still have a lot to do. It’s interesting though that the weather box title wraps for you in FF 3.59. I’m using FF 3.63 and it shows well for me, so thanks for mentioning about it! It wouldn’t have occured to me.

uniquebiz Friend

clampert;182101Hi Shannon,
    Thanks for confirming the problem with ja_tab. I do know I need to change the video rez.. I’m nowhere close to finishing the site, working on many things at the same time and still have a lot to do. It’s interesting though that the weather box title wraps for you in FF 3.59. I’m using FF 3.63 and it shows well for me, so thanks for mentioning about it! It wouldn’t have occured to me.

No Problems Christine. I haven’t updated to the latest FF yet as I heard it had a few bugs, That’s the biggest problem esp. with IE there are so many versions in the wild it’s almost impossible to cater for all.

I generally only interest myself with I.E 8 and FF3.5 x and will put disclaimers saying the site is only guaranteed in those rest update your browsers

I believe it’s time to encourage users to move up to latest browsers and if we have to give em links and a push so be it

Blessings Shannon

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  uniquebiz 14 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum