Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Have you seen Rockettheme latest template? If so what are your views, if not go and take a quick peek and share your views.

cjmicro Friend

I like the inset module position. Not sure I like the top and bottom images that much, but I’m sure that could be changed. I haven’t been on their forums much, but I do like the support here and am happy with the templates, I think they are less flashy sometimes but easier to customize. JMHO.

Cheryl

scotty Friend

I really like the background on the white middle part and the User1 and User3 (Inset) styling.

I really dislike the parallax effect – extremely irritating and a bit gimmicky.

The bottom modules are plain text on a plain background – not very exciting and the menu at the very top is like something from 10 years ago.

If you take away the parallax effect this is a mediocre template. With the parallax effect, it’s a very annoying template. It’s not what you would call a clean and simple design but does not make the grade as a Web2.0 template either. Unfortunately it’s caught somewhere in the middle and for that reason I think many users will not find a use for it.

I don’t think it’s a terrible template but I just don’t think it’s anything special either.

What are your own views Tony?

PS: Actually if they left off the bottom positions (or re-styled them) it would be a much better template all round IMO.

tonyg Friend

Hi

Thanks for sharing your interesting views. I am not blown away by this template like the comments I read at Rocketheme forum, awesome, jaw dropping etc. I figured I couldn’t be the only one who thought it’s nothing to be excited about. If there’s anything to be excited about, it will be what one could do to change or improve on it.

I like the level of depth perspective the graphics appears. Overall it is not a bad template, I think it offers an opportunity to make changes to the top and bottom part (as already been commented) that will greatly enhanced the overall look.

I wonder what JA is cooking up for the festive season?

bigrk Friend

The parallax effect does nothing for me and I’m not sure why anyone would want it. It really makes no sense at all.

questbg Friend

I agree. Take the background graphics away and there’s not much there at all really. Doesn’t excite me at all. Although, I think a few people will still use it and be very happy.

mfcphil Friend

What I like about Rocket Theme template is the number of colour variations they give you…. Alas there last few templates have been very poor and not giving me any incentive to switch companies

shertmann Friend

well i asume you are talking about the vertigo template.

even the graphics are really well done in fact the aditional tools for this template does not seem a big thing at least for me

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  shertmann 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum