Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Please take a look at http://www.aspanishproperty.com

How would you change the look.

1. It may be better to have the menu in a different color maybe black with white letters

2. The logo is too small to fit in the logo position. perhaps where i have the flags and directly to the let on the news position dropping down to the menu would be better allowing the use of a bigger logo

3. The descriptive text above the pictures should be bold I think

If you see other changes please let me know, and if you know how to fix what I am asking above then let me know. I am not too good redesigning templates. It you can help I would appreciate it.

TomC Moderator

<em>@djmarkus 395700 wrote:</em><blockquote>Please take a look at http://www.aspanishproperty.com

2. The logo is too small to fit in the logo position. perhaps where i have the flags and directly to the let on the news position dropping down to the menu would be better allowing the use of a bigger logo[/quote]

I do think your logo needs to be larger. it’s a nice looking logo and the visual brand for your business.
    You want your visitors to remember your logo and associate it with your business for their “spanish property” needs.

<em>@djmarkus 395700 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    3. The descriptive text above the pictures should be bold I think[/quote]
    In my personal constructive opinion, it might look better if you actually reverse the font styles. In other words, may the “our latest properties” title italic and colored (perhaps a “maroon” shade of red), and use a more standard font for the property title/prices. Just an idea to try and see how it might look.

<em>@djmarkus 395700 wrote:</em><blockquote>If you see other changes please let me know, and if you know how to fix what I am asking above then let me know. I am not too good redesigning templates. It you can help I would appreciate it.</blockquote>
    I think a large centered banner/slideshow type image showcasing some of the nicer properties might help further enhance the “eye catching” appeal of your site. You definitely want to grab potential customer’s attention immediately – and I’m not certain the smaller property image/thumbnails do the trick as strongly as some larger showcase images might.

Again these are just some of my own constructive ideas/suggestions. Keep up the great work !!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum