Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author

Nice template but it looks like a few modifications made to ja mageia :confused:. Very disappointing.

Michael Casha Friend

There’s actually a lot of changes over Mageia, not just a copy/paste/modify job. You’ll also notice we’ve incorporated some new javascript features (JA Cat Popup) and a much sleeker design.

tanisha Friend

I was refering to the layout/design.

Michael Casha Friend

I suppose it has a similar layout, where the newsflash is etc but it is very different. I personally like this one over Mageia 😉

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

I don’t think it is similar. If it is similar then almost all templates should be similar 🙂
    Every template will have menu, modules etc, – it is just the design that makes it standout.

Compared to Mageia, I like Fedora much more. Looks sleek.

Kudos!!.

drb

quentin73 Friend

Again just a joomla 1.5 release. Why not release one for joomla 1.0.x as well?

Have been waiting patient for a couple of hours now, cant close my eyes anymore due to drinking to much coffee….

Hope a v1.0.x will be released soon as well 😎

Hung Dinh Friend

<em>@quentin73 47399 wrote:</em><blockquote>Again just a joomla 1.5 release. Why not release one for joomla 1.0.x as well?

Have been waiting patient for a couple of hours now, cant close my eyes anymore due to drinking to much coffee….

Hope a v1.0.x will be released soon as well :cool:</blockquote>

Of cause version for J! 1.0.x will be released after 2,3 days as normal

starmed Friend

Like the template, but it appears to be broken. None of the links work for me on the demo.

ounoman Friend

me too, for all menu items.

yavuzturk Friend

Nice template, thanks joomlart..

Khanh Le Moderator

<em>@starmed 47403 wrote:</em><blockquote>Like the template, but it appears to be broken. None of the links work for me on the demo.</blockquote>

It seems you said the problem on IE6? It’s gone now.:)

Balaji Ramanathan Friend

To JA admin:
    A suggestion: can you make the demo page – dropdown menu to work automatically. Like when i select some template it should refresh and show, rather than select teh template and then click ‘Go’. Adds one more extra step and wish to save time. 😉

drb

mae82my Friend

<em>@Khanh Le 47417 wrote:</em><blockquote>It seems you said the problem on IE6? It’s gone now.:)</blockquote>

I don’t think it is problem on IE6…even using Ffox and there seems the links not work on the demo
    It shows
    No input file specified.

ruigato Friend

<em>@mae82my 47419 wrote:</em><blockquote>I don’t think it is problem on IE6…even using Ffox and there seems the links not work on the demo
    It shows
    No input file specified.
    </blockquote>

same problem here

instantinlaw Friend

starmed;47403Like the template, but it appears to be broken. None of the links work for me on the demo.

Confirmed IE7: none of the menu items are working.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)

This topic contains 67 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  ShannonN 16 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum