Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

<em>@tcraw1010 64873 wrote:</em><blockquote>You don’t know this.</blockquote>

I know this from the original members back befor there were two templates a month. You really should stop your efforts to try anfd let JA off the hook. Let them deliver on what they promise.

tempusserbia Friend

And after countdown timer was released on frontpage, everybody forgot that there was delay of 3-9 days !!!

And just in time when they have to publish final version of Labra, new template schedule will come, and again: delay.

TomC Moderator

<em>@tempusserbia 65080 wrote:</em><blockquote>And after countdown timer was released on frontpage, everybody forgot that there was delay of 3-9 days !!!

And just in time when they have to publish final version of Labra, new template schedule will come, and again: delay.</blockquote>
    TRANSLATION:

TomC Moderator

<em>@bigrk 64884 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know this from the original members back befor there were two templates a month. You really should stop your efforts to try anfd let JA off the hook. Let them deliver on what they promise.</blockquote>

Guess what – I remember too … and the templates were of general higher quality.

Go figure.

bennitos Friend

lol @ mud trowing 😀

TomC Moderator

Ooooooh … Lil tempuss is throwing another little tantrum.

“I know you are, but what am I . . . “

GROW UP.

bigrk Friend

Time to close this thread. You will have to continue this somewhere else.

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  bigrk 16 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum