Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I know this might seem like a really silly question, and not that i am planning to do it, in fact i have already submitted my domain name for the website i created after i purchased some templates. But out of curiosity, i was wondering what happens if anyone fails to register a website with joomlart, will the site be functional?

TomC Moderator

<em>@benmont86 297793 wrote:</em><blockquote>I know this might seem like a really silly question, and not that i am planning to do it, in fact i have already submitted my domain name for the website i created after i purchased some templates. But out of curiosity, i was wondering what happens if anyone fails to register a website with joomlart, will the site be functional?</blockquote>

You will need to add your site URL to the domains list for each Membership subscription so that our system can validate your registered Domain. Our Copyright infringement detection robot researches Google results everyday . . . and any domain that uses JATC Templates without a valid license will be contacted and automatically reported to JoomlArt’s Legal Department for appropriate copyright and intellectual property infringement action.

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Plus…your ability to access our customer support for that site goes away.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks for asking and welcome aboard!

John

ꦯꦸꦕꦶ ꦏꦸꦂꦤꦶꦲꦮꦤ꧀ Friend

can we change / alter the domain once it’s registered and validated ?

for instance :
    first-website-registeredcom changed to second-website-registeredcom ?

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, you can do like that before your membership expires :p

Anonymous Moderator

Shimiread,

Before membership expires, you can edit/ update/ register the licensed domains at: http://www.joomlart.com/member/yourdomain.php

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Anonymous 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum