Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anybody from Joomlart staff reads this forum? No suport yet? Ok, this template freezes in IE, ja_newsflash doesn’t rotate or doesn’t show pictures. Left/right menus do not have full intuitive navigation highlighting.

Do you call this proffesional? I gave you money, need this template, got the error surprise and then…. no support

Nobody looks at this forum, here is an entire community of people ho had payed for your services and we all end by trying to help us by ourselves or by other users. Nothing from JA support, you do not even read this forum!!! I posted 3 threads here, no responce!!!

Ok, I made a sacrifice, no ja_tabs on iolite template…but then…the ja_newsflash doesn’t work anymore…what should I do now with my half year work? I invested time and money for an educational project and this stupid simple template doesn’t work. Pls try at least reading this forum and then try helping us!!!

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Can you post live url of your site. May be that helps in the diagnoses of the problem?

regards

arvind

andreipopel Friend

It worked on my localhost with wamp. When I put it online..worked ok till new joomla install. Now it doesn.t rotate. There is an user who had the same error..but the next day after a good sleep, the module was rotating…I want that too!!! :)))

Ok, my website is http://www.epathology.ro , joomla 1.5.9 with the template package downloaded today from JA.

Thank you for trying helping me!

jsliao Friend

your site currently requires a password to view

isidrofc Friend

Hi!! I have the same problem as you, but ”bmusial” find the anwer, here is his post:

After tweaking all the options, it looks to me that under Advanced Parameters > Height: when set to Auto, IE freezes up.

Unfortunately, setting this to a fixed height makes shorter content look absolutely awful, hopefully JA’s support can help get this issue fixed — I too have a site that needs to go live soon, but this is a critical problem that could block the launch.

NOTE: I’m using the JA Vauxite template.

JA Tabs settings as follows;

ModuleParameters Group
    Module Class Suffix: <Blank>
    Type Tabs: Articles-ID
    ArticleID list: <list of articles>

Advanced Parameters Group
    Tab style: barite
    Height: 700 <— when set to auto IE7 hangs (uses 99% of processor while trying to render content)
    Width:100%
    Tabs title position: Left
    Tabs title height: <blank>
    Tabs title width:240
    Animation type: move left/right
    Event type: Click
    Use AJAX: no
    View: Introtext
    Duration: 1000

I change the Height to 700 <— when set to auto IE7 hangs (uses 99% of processor while trying to render content), and all fixed!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  isidrofc 15 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum