Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello, I have tried several times to get a response to my questions via support, both via the ticket system and in the forum. No valid answers have materialized, only promises. So I cancelled the membership withoun the 7-day refund guarantee period, and now waiting for a refund. “No questions asked?” Not so. Joomlart are dragging their feet – and after two friendly reminders for a refund I have decided to take this to the forum to make others aware that the support and guarantee is a lot of hype.

Regards
    Erik G.

Copy of the latest mail:

A friendly reminder does not seem to make any difference – so here is a firm request to have the membership fee refunded,
    (see copy below) – there seem to be no support and no interest to comply with your own 7-days guarantee. This has been dragging on for a number of days – and still no reply to my support questions either.- If you do not refund within 48 hours, I will submit the matter to Paypal instead. I have already had a lot of patience.

Regards
    Erik G.

Espace to membership
    show details 16:16 (8 hours ago)

This is a friendly reminder for a refund as specified below. Please make Paypal refund without further delay. Or do you prefer that we file this claim at Paypal?

Regards
    Erik G.

———- Forwarded message ———-
    Date: 12 December 2010 20:30
    Subject: Re: [MEMBERSHIP #FJR-487-42468]: Request Refund
    To: membership@joomlart.com

(This email was sent after several attempts to resolve a simple question about configuring a template. )

Dear Dong Nguyen,
    Now, please just refund the membership fee, as promised. There seem to be no way to get any clear advice in the support forum, nor by mail. I do not have any more time, customers are waiting, and the refund request is final.

I will check my Paypal account xxxxxxxxx.com tomorrow. The transaction was: No. 33xxxxxxxxxx for USD 59.50 pain on 2 december 2010.

Regards
    Erik G.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi Erik,

I would like to confirm that your money $59.5 has fully been refunded per request. Kindly check again now.

I understand how frustrated you are waiting for no specific advices or solutions for your outstanding problem during the last weekends and yesterday (Mon; 14/12). In fact, we do not want to drag the feet or intend to hold your money for any benefits other than to inspect the root and give you any solutions and help you out. However, we are late and sorry for any inconveniences that may cause.

—————-QUOTE—————-
    Posted on: 09 December 2010 07:42 AM

Dear Erik Gundersen,

Thank you for getting back to us.

I understand and we are very willing and capable of helping you out of any.

If we could not help, the money will be guaranteed to send back to you as per request.

However, for the refund policy, even you have noticed within the 7 days, you should refer to our refund policy via http://www.joomlart.com/joomlart/refunds to know more.

Once again thank you and look forward to receiving more info from you soon.

———————–END QUOTE——————

Hope it does not leave you any hard feelings. Thanks

TomC Moderator

I looked through “Erik G’s” posts and it seems that there WAS help offered to him. Perhaps he did not get the EXACT answer he wanted AS QUICKLY as HE wanted … but help WAS, indeed offered (despite the way Mr. G depicts things).

kyle1 Friend

Seems to me that Mr G was slightly impatient in his actions.

questbg Friend

109 downloads in less than 7 days?!?! :confused:

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  questbg 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum